How defining DONE is important not only for success, but also to reduce effort. Tune in for juicy examples.
In episode 3 of the MINIMALIST PMO SHOW Chris talks about the definition of DONE. He shows why it is important to define DONE precisely and how doing it will actually reduce the effort in your project management. He also touches on why you should never accept an 80% DONE for any task in your project.
Listen to Episode #3 now!
This show is sponsored by the MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY. Get on the waitlist for the MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY now, and we’ll offer 2 hours of one-one coaching with Chris when you subscribe when it goes live in January!
🔗 Mentioned Resources:
- THE MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY
- Watch the video version of this episode
- Watch this episode of THE MINIMALIST PMO SHOW on youtube
🎞️ Previous Episode of the MINIMALIST PMO SHOW:
- Episode 2: How The Way You Manage Projects Can Break Or Make Your Business! [Podcast]
- Episode 2: How The Way You Manage Projects Can Break Or Make Your Business! [Video]