How to avoid your projects going sideways without you noticing it. The Gate Process helps you keep the projects in your business under control easily and effortlessly.
In episode 5 of the MINIMALIST PMO SHOW Chris talks about how to keep control of the projects in your business easily and effortlessly using the Gate Process. Far too often projects drift silently into difficulties and when we see it, it’s too late and very costly to bring them back on track. Chris will show you how to establish a gate process, how to find the ideal timing for the gates and how to keep track.
Listen to Episode #5 now!
This show is sponsored by the MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY. Get on the waitlist for the MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY now, and we’ll offer 2 hours of one-one coaching with Chris when you subscribe when it goes live in January!
🔗 Mentioned Resources:
- THE MINIMALIST PMO ACADEMY
- Watch the video version of this episode
- Watch this episode of THE MINIMALIST PMO SHOW on youtube
🎞️ Previous Episode of the MINIMALIST PMO SHOW:
- Episode 4: How To Use The Definition Of Done In Planning Your Projects [Podcast]
- Episode 4: How To Use The Definition Of Done In Planning Your Projects [Video]