Make confinement productive and reduce stress and worry thanks to these key Agile concepts!
Today, I have a very special guest for you. He is not only a very good friend of mine and we know each other for decades. He’s also an expert project manager, trainer, coach… and a pilot. So, here is my friend Peter Chadwick and his take on how to make the Covid-19 confinement productive and reduce stress and worry thanks to 3 key Agile concepts. He’ll give you a concrete example, plus – at the end of the video – the bonus that Agile can bring to our well-being whilst in confinement.
The 3 key Agile concepts presented by Peter:
1) Short time frames of about 2 weeks
2) MVP (minimal viable product) which the team should deliver after each loop
3) Agile unifies people and empowers the team
Bonus Agile can bring whilst in Covid-19 confinement:
1) Whilst in confinement, to decide on working on small family projects can be a great boost to moral and avoid the feeling of uselessness.
2) Getting together, working together on a project and achieving and celebrating its result together can be a great contribution to our well-being.
3) To work on those long procrastinated projects clears our minds so that we get ready for the time and the tasks after confinement.
If you liked this article, please share it on the social media or give us a great comment below. And don’t forget, you can also send me chocolate. 🍫
Now, go below to the comments, ask your questions or let’s start a discussion! We will be glad to help and answer all the questions.
About the Author
We proudly present our partner and guest author on CACTUS COMPETENCE – Peter Chadwick. Peter is not only a very good friend of mine and we know each other for decades, he is also an expert project manager, trainer, coach and pilot.
Check out Peter’s author page to learn more.