PROJECT COACHING WITH CHRISTIAN
Full Project Setup Module
To set the full project up so that you can start right away on solid foundations. After working with me, you will have the project definition plus the complete setup of your project with all the required tools including an accessible list of tasks and everything you need to manage your project from the beginning to the end.
Developing a solid definition also called scope of your project is like the foundation of a house the basis of success. Without putting in this effort your project is not very likely to succeed.
Success in a project means, reaching your goal on time, on budget and providing exactly the product or service, that you or your customer had in mind. And that is what you want, isn’t it?
The solid foundation is the first step, setting up the right tools and methods to manage your project successfully is the second. And that is what I give you in this module.
What is it exactly what you get when booking the Full Project Setup Module.
- A precise and solid description of the project scope. The scope of a project describes exactly what is included in the project and what is not. The latter being as important as the first.
What does that mean? It means, describing exactly what you want to achieve and why, who are the people you want to do this for (this can also be you), what is the timing, what is the estimated budget. And as important as the first part, what is not included. For example the project consists in writing a book and finding a publisher. My work with you would not include running the marketing for the book. Why? Because this part will largely depend on the publisher found and should be part of a second project.
- A SWOT analysis which will show where are the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities with regards to this project. These are the important topics that you need to keep an eye on and that you need to address when developing the list of your project tasks.
- The set-up of the tools and methods you will need to successfully manage your project. These tools will be completely adapted to you and your project. There is no one tool fits all solution nor there is a tool absolutely required for success. It depends on your personal situation and preferences and the type of project you have in mind. And that is what I will tailor just for you.
- A task list organised in work packages for easier access. I will guide you through the creative process of setting up your task list and organise it into work packages. A huge list of tasks can be terrifying, so we introduced the concept of work packages into the Cactus Competence System. These group tasks are divided into work packages and greatly reduce complexity and provide clarity.
- The training on the job, the know-how and the tools, so that you can do the project setup all by yourself next time.
Please keep in mind that this is your project and you know all the details and have the knowledge of your area of expertise. I will guide you through the process, answer all your questions, provide you with the tools and ask the right questions to help you find good answers. You will need to do the work to achieve the results.
If you already have a project, but it is going belly up, nowhere or running in circles, than chose our ‘Project Rescue Kit‘.
What you get in short:
After working with me, you will have the project definition plus the complete setup of your project with all the required tools including an accessible list of tasks and everything you need to manage your project from the beginning to the end.
- Project Definition Module plus
- Set-up of the tools to steer your project
- Methods to manage your project
- Initial task list divided in work packages
- 4x 1-hour calls via Skype
- 6-months unlimited e-mail support
(plus VAT = 202.80 €)
Let’s set up for success!
As soon as you click on the ‘book now’ button, you will be sent to our PayPal page where you complete your payment either with your PayPal account or with your credit card. Then, you’ll be sent back to this website, to a page where you’ll find further instructions.
In case this process struggles somewhere, please send me an e-mail.