FIRST TIME HERE?
It’s time to minimalize your project management! I’ll show you how.
Great. I’m glad you’re here. My name is Christian. My mission at Cactus Competence is to help you to reduce the effort dedicated to project management and controlling in your company and at the same time gain clarity and increase the chances of success.
How do I do this?
I will analyse together with you the requirements for projects in your company, the existing foundations, culture, know-how and preferences of you and your teams. Based on this analysis, we will define which method to use (waterfall, agile or a mix of both) and which data is really required to control your projects.
In general, you’ll find that the effort to manage projects can be reduced by at least 50% and at the same time there will be a positive impact on the project performance.
You can find my best tips, tricks and tools here on my blog.
Here is how we can work together!
You can work with me!
- You can book one of our consulting packages. These packages come with a ton of resources, checklists, tutorials and online and on-site support showing you the exact steps how to analyse your existing project management and how to set up a minimalist project management which exactly suits your needs.
- If you need help with a concrete project for some hours or days per week and would like to profit from my know-how, then the virtual project manager offer is right for you.
- For more important projects, you may hire me as interim project manager for direct implementation. Request my CV and project list!
- You are looking for a lecturer in English, German or French? You may book me to speak.
I work with local, as well as international customers in English, French and German.
How to start?
Step 1: Sign up for my free project management updates
I’ll send you my tips and thoughts for project minimalism (not more than once a week). I guarantee I’ve stress-tested them all by myself. Always following my rule: It needs to be simple, otherwise you are not going to do it.
Sign up for my free project management updates!
I promise, your email address is safe and you can opt out any time.
Step 2: Download my free tools
With your subscription to my updates, you’ll get access to my free downloads. Wanna know what downloads you’ll get? Here you can go directly to the tools page.
Step 3: Read on!
Here are some recommended readings for your success:
- Get familiarized with our virtual company “Hotair Ltd”!
- What is a project? … And what is not?
- Setting SMART goals sucks!
- SMART Goal Setting – The Missing Pieces
- San Gen Shugi – Problem Solving in Japanese
- The Best 3 Ways to Solve Problems
- The Magic Project Management Triangle
… and some helpful links to get in touch:
- Get involved and comment my posts on my Facebook page or discuss in our Facebook Group!
- Contact me on my LinkedIn profile!
You need help immediately?
Then please skip step 1 to 3 and go directly to Project Consulting! I’m looking forward to meeting you.